Monday, June 18, 2007

Tattoos and impending motherhood


Where did Chase get the idea to put a "tattoo" on his forehead? That would be from my sister telling him he could at my grandpa's 100th birthday party. I wanted him tattoo-free for the big event and she thought it funny to put that idea in to his head. Now it is on his head. The little bugger did this while I was busy "nesting". I'm not sure if I'm going through the actual nesting process, or if I'm just worried about how my house will look while I'm in the hospital and someone is taking care of Chase.
Will I get revenge on my sister? I'm still contemplating the idea. Chase noticed a scar under my chin today and he asked me what happened. I told him that when I was little his auntie Kathryn threw me into a pool and my chin hit the edge of the pool. I told him that I got a cut and I now have a scar. His response was, "I need to kick her butt." Wait in line little guy.

No comments: