Monday, December 18, 2006

Just Relaxing

We all enjoyed a relaxing weekend. Gary and I were able to take in The Blenders concert on Saturday night (awesome) while Chase subjected Gary's parents to about 3 Disney movies in a row. Then on Sunday we all went to Charlotte's Web (yes, you will cry when Charlotte dies).


Chase's insulin pump arrived UPS this afternoon. He told me he didn't want an insulin pump as I went to the door to sign for the package. After we got it open, though, he was ready to put it on! That won't happen until the 28th when we meet for one last time with his diabetes education coordinator. In the meanwhile, my mom and I are going to try to come up with a device he can wear to keep the pump and tubing safe from a busy little boy.

Here are some few photos from our trip to Iowa. On Friday we will head out on the road again to Devils Lake for Christmas. After that, our suitcases will be shelved for a while!













No comments: