Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We're back...

Playing with the camera phone at Sea World while we wait
for Daddy to bring us a Shamu ice cream bar.

We made it back from Orlando last night. Boy was it fun. We did the Magic Kingdom on day one, Sea World on day two and then we hit some beaches the last two days.

As we headed to airport on Wednesday I asked Chase where we were going. I expected to hear that we were going to see Daddy or Mickey Mouse. Instead, he said, "Florida!" I don't recall mentioning the state of Florida to him. He really freaks me out some times.

You can check out our tip by clicking on the link below. Just click on the photo of Chase and you will be taken into the photo album (no need to log in to the sight).

Now, I need to get back to my third load of laundry. It's good to be home??

2 comments:

Michele said...

Welcome home. Ashley missed you.

The Chasing Mom said...

Thanks for watching Ashley. She looked well fed when we got home!