Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween 2006!

We've gotten our money's worth out of this costume! Here is Chase shooting a spider web at me.

Ahhhh, remember the days when it only took a 1/2 hour to carve a pumpkin? These babies took us about 2 hours from start to finish.

Meow! Chase wanted some whiskers and a kitty nose, too.


The whole family gets into Halloween.

This is my friend Wynn and her son Jacob. Jacob is wearing Chase's Elmo costume from last year. It is nice to see a $40 costume worn twice!

Jacob turns 2 year old today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spiderman! How appropiate. My son was Dash from The Incrediables. If there was one word I would use to describe our children it would be "Superheros", because that's who they really are.

The Chasing Mom said...

We love Dash!!! He was going to be Dash last year, but Elmo won. I hope Caleb had a great time.