Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



To all the moms out there, Happy Mother's Day. It is the hardest job in the world, but there is also nothing else like it. I truly felt like a mom when Chase was a about 14 months old. He came up to me and said, "Here you go, Mom." He then proceeded to hand me a booger. He's still trying stuff like that, but I'm a little more cautious what I take from him.

We've been bad at "Keeping Up the Chase" lately because of the beautiful weather we have been experiencing lately. If I'm inside I feel guilty that I should be outside. If I'm outside I feel guiltly that I'm neglecting indoor projects. I like days that rain, because then I don't feel so tortured.

Chase loves to be outside. He latest antic is to escape outside, run the front door, ring the door bell, and then pretend to hand me a pizza. I swear that other people come to our front door than Dominoes.

Again, Happy Mother's Day. And to my mom, you are the best. I'm glad I inherited your sense of style, too. I'm afraid that Dad may still own that jacket and pants from 1974.

No comments: