Sunday, October 01, 2006

Holy Pez, Batman!



I admit that letting my diabetic child start a Pez collection may not be a smart move on my part, but it does give him some semblance of normalcy. And, to his benefit, he does not take advantage of the sugar laden (9 carbs per pack) treats inside.

It all started one day when I picked up Bugs Bunny at the supermarket for him as a little surprise. Then, some how, Tigger joined Bugs and from there the rest of the crew from the Hundred Acre Wood needed to join the collection. Oh, and two trips in two weeks to Devils Lake has added to the collection greatly. Where I will make him pick between two in his hand, Grandma and Grandpa don't make him decide!

Hopefully the obsession will soon end and we'll be on to something new before we need to add on a addition.

No comments: