Monday, January 12, 2009

Mr. Stockert Goes to Washington, DC



Chase was chosen to represent North Dakota at the 2009 Children's Congress! When I found out, I said, "Chase, we get to go to Washington, DC. Isn't that exciting?". To which I got a "No." I then told him we get to go on an airplane and those blue eyes popped!

It will be an awesome experience. It's going to be exciting to meet other families. We will also meet with our congressmen. I don't need to badger them too much, because they are great supporters of JDRF.

Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Sue

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Does the whole family get to go? Do you need a nanny to travel with you?

The Chasing Mom said...

JDRF pays for the flight & hotel for Chase and me. We'll use some frequent flier miles I've accumulated with my NWA Visa for Gary and Leah. I could probably use your endocronology smarts, so sure, come with!