Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tinkering


My folks bought Chase a can of Tinker toys a few weeks ago. They were a hit with both kids.
Chase really likes creating things lately. We've gone through 4 rolls of Scotch tape in the last 2 months. I tried to cut him off of tape in November, but he resorted to taping things together with stickers. That was the same month that I told him he could give himself tattoos only if he started putting them on his legs (I was beginning to forget what his forearms looked like). He was okay with that idea. I thought I had won that battle until I realized that he was starting to put on shorts once he got home from day care.
I've also been trying to get him to stop sucking him thumb because is it turning a bright shade of red. I thought I caught him yesterday when we were shopping so I asked, "Chase are you sucking your thumb?" His loud reply was, "No, I'm picking my nose."
I will never win. Never.



No comments: