Monday, March 12, 2007

You made me love you - I didn't wanna do it...


We are now the owners of a 2000 Mercury Villager. We've been fighting the urge to buy a minivan, but the power of the 3rd row seat finally won us over. It was hard for us to trade in our 95 Ford Explorer. It was a good vehicle and it was the one that Gary and I fought over to take to work. We are both happy with our decision, although, it was a strange feeling to pull into the mall parking lot while jamming to Def Leppard's classic song Photograph in a minivan!

Other than spending Chase's college fund, we've been enjoying some nice weather - finally. Here are some other things we've been up to:



Chase has mastered the art of taking pictures with my cell phone. He took the one of Gary and me and even the one of himself "sleeping" (pretty good, huh?). Today he took a picture of me in the bathroom. I've decided not to include that photo in the blog.

He has cast some spells on me as a little Harry Potter.

He's been practicing some guitar with his dad.

AND the main reason I haven't been blogging is because of the 3 year old that has taken over my computer with his obsession with SesameStreet.com!

No comments: